poultry equipment View More
- Our industrial incubators are locally manufactured and come in a wide range sizes and configurations.
- Being a local manufacturer we are able to customise the machine to give the customer exactly what they want.
- We maintain a large inventory of spares making it possible to assist our customers timeously should they have a breakdown.
- With over 10 years of supplying quality machines to most Southern African countries, we are confident of our product and continue to improve our service offering.
- Easyhatch incubators are compact and very robust
- Super insulating shell design: Double steel wall construction, 5cm thick sandwich panel insulated by polyurethane foam giving excellent heat preservation during power cuts (up to 6 hours)
- Low power consumption. 2 dedicated heater elements controlled automatically. One heater element is submerged in water tray and generates the required humidity. The second heats up the air temperature.
- Digital temperature and humidity display with user friendly control panel
- Temperature control precision: 0.1 °C
- Machine is fitted with window panel and inside light for convenience when observing.
- Double fan system: one runs continuously circulating the heat and the second for ventilation.
- Hatchability – our customer feedback places our hatch rates as high as 98%.
- Easy to clean and disinfect using disinfectants such as Virukill
- Suitable for hatching all kinds of poultry and bird eggs
- Materials used for constructing the shell are 100% waterproof meaning there is no risk of water damage.
- 3 Year Warranty on all parts
All industrial machines are fitted with fully programmable controllers which have the following:
- Automatic temperature control and display – with LED indicators
- Automatic humidity control and display – with LED indicators
- Automatic ventilation control – computer controlled
- Automatic egg turning – computer can function on automatic or manual turning mode.
- Alarm – to signal low/high temperature and humidity
Easy computer reset by pressing the up and down buttons simultaneously
The incubator structure (walls and doors) is made out of a 5cm thick sandwich panel which is a combination of medium density polystyrene foam and multi-coated rustproof chromadeck sheeting. The resulting structure provides the best in insulation and hence very power efficient:
- Low power consumption as very little heat is lost from the chamber.
- Prolonged period of time before back-up power is required in the event of a power cut.